Fish Orient

Fish Orient
Encaustic & Image Transfer

Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Workshops Doing Well

So I haven't written for a while but I have been so busy teaching and making that I just did not get the chance.
My workshops are going well and I am teaching at least once a month somewhere in Australia.
This upcoming weekend I am teaching Wollondilly Arts Group an image transfer with encaustic workshop.
Last month I did an encaustic beginners class for them and they were a great bunch of students. Here are some pics of the work they made.
They made some great work and everyone had a fun day, me included and my son Alex who came along to be my assistant.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mo . . I wanted you to know that I started teaching myself encaustic last July (2010) after seeing all your youtube videos! Two have been accepted in juried exhibitions. I was "seduced" by the medium. Glad you are posting now.

    ReplyDelete